About Me

My photo
lemme restudy maself.....wats new in me........

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Do everyone dream every ni8?

guess wat?every mornin i wake up,there z always a mixture of dreams dat i dreamt dat ni8.Ok it happens to all but yaar.....theres a height of it.Even wen i doze off for a while i see dreams in a second ha ha..The most irritaing part is dat i got used to explaining ma dream to sumone n i need sumone to listen to me.....n its like starting vid the usual sentence{sunne mann nahi hone se bhi suno haan.pata hain i saw....}I started gettting an eerie feeling about tis lately too.......i dunno wat is it but trust me i happen to dream future sumtimes..many a times may be..things i saw,gets real man....maybe the next day.most of the time its the very next day.
if i am supposed to give u sum examples to prove maself then theres an unending list to it........
lets get out of it now.enough of dreamy craps.just let me know if theres ne one like me out there...................

1 comment:

  1. gr88888.......
    this is what we Stay Kick Start.......
    keep it up..........
    dreemzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete